It is a service for young children with developmental delays – toddlers who have not achieved age-appropriate milestones.
Enrolling for these services early on, focuses on timely development of:
- Physical skills – crawling, walking, drawing, etc.
- Cognitive skills – thinking, learning, solving
- Communication skills – talking, listening, understanding other
- Adaptive skills – eating, dressing, self-help
- Social skills – playing, interacting with others
We are here to help – connect with us for an evaluation/assessment and goal planned remedial sessions